29 May 2010

Penny Black Challenge "In The Garden"


I have made a pink and girly card! the teddy image is from a penny black clear set and i have watercoloured him with shimmery watercolours by niji. haven't got a clue what the scrapbook paper is but is has a lovely foil detail all over it which i hope can be seen. The flowers are prima e-line and i have added some gems, some pretty pink ribbon with glitter hearts on and some prima flower centres. I also used my paper shaper punch to make some swirly shapes as leaves.


Really please with the end result on this one!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun - great minds think alike lol cos I used this stamp for "in the garden" too!! Love your pretty papers and flowers. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card tracy...love this bear image.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy

    lovely card I really like the layout, thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good to me Tracy!!

    Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable, wonderful image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x