15 January 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


A nice challenge this week where you get to choose four items from a crafty buffet (calorie free)!


I chose: Ribbon, patterened paper, 3 flowers, 3 pearl gems.


I have used a bunny from a clear set coloured with pros and cut out with a nellie snellen die, there is also a piece of patterned paper cut with a martha stewart punch. I have used some german glass glitter and mini butterflies to embellish.


You can find the challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge (i have finally learnt how to do the hyperlinks properly hurrah!)


Tracy xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love your patterned papers. I liked this challenge too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and well done for doing the buffet challenge - it seemed a bit hard for me!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the image is totally adorable.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sweet adorable bunny tracy......thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x