28 July 2012

New Beginnings :o)

Hi

I am pleased to announce that i have been asked to join the Allsorts Design Team, i have been entering the challenge since i started blogging and am really pleased and excited to be joining the team, hopefully i will offer you some inspiration and ideas.

Making cards and having a blog is hugely important to me and i hope to come round and see all of you and your crafty havens.

My first challenge will be the 4th of August but in the mean time a huge thank you to the Allsorts Design Team for inviting me, good luck to Sarah and Happy Crafting to all of you.

I look forward to seeing you soon

Tracy x

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Tracy, although I've known you for ages, it will be really great to be working alongside you.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Tracey

    So glad your looking forward to joining us cant wait to see your first Allsorts DT entry

    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Tracy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to have you on board =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations Tracy. Love Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow congrats on your DT post well deserved and good luck
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x