8 July 2012

Red, White and Blue

Its my friends birthday so i thought i would use the red white and blue colour scheme to make him a card - i dont like making cards for men but i think this ones turned out quite nicely - probably because i got to use Grizz :o)


The bulk of the stamps are Stamps by Judith - i do love their stamps.  I am trying to make it my mission to use the stamps i have more as it is so easy to be tempted by new ones:o(

The challenge is here

Back to the tennis, the roofs on so shouldnt be long........

Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. Morning Tracy

    I just love your card, you have got all the colours in there which can often look heavy, but you have managed to create a really light and bright look.

    Thanks so much for joining our red white and blue theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, such a cute bear
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x