12 August 2012

Creative Expressions DT Call Challenge... Texture

Hi

Creative Expressions are having a design team call and i thought i would give it a go - i get such a lot of pleasure from my crafting and have met some lovely people through my blogging etc.

Part of the call is to create a piece of work incorporating texture.  My Entry is below


I have use an embossing folder to create a textured background which is layered onto two pieces of background paper.

I stamped the sentiment from the Button Florals set and cut it out using a nestability die, i have used another die to cut the pieces for each corner. I have cut a spray of flowers from the design paper and have added some gems throughout.

The design team call is here

I am really happy with the finished card

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to the DT call Tracy, it's a beautiful cards you create for it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x