20 June 2015

Allsorts Week 316 Use a Stamp



Hi all

A quick post from me for this weeks challenge.  I have been quite poorly this week so apologies for lack of commenting

The theme has been set by Jo this week who wants you to use a stamp - no digis or printed images allowed!

I have used the new poppies by Hobby Art teamed with some tonic dies that fell into my craft room (how does that happen?)



Our lovely sponsor

Whimsy Stamps are a family owned art stamp company dedicated to providing crafters around the world with whimsical and fun rubber stamp


5 comments:

  1. Funny how these crafty goods just seem to appear in our craft rooms isn't it Tracy, same happens to me !

    Love, love your card, no secret how much I like Poppies and this one is glorious.

    Happy weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy, poppies always remind me of Brenda !!!1
    Hope you feeling abit better, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy
    This is so pretty, I love the image you’ve used and the design too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, and I love the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x