21 November 2015

Allsorts Week 338 - three die cuts




Hi All


Sorry for the slightly late post, been a long week at work this week.

Wendy is hosting us this week with the theme at least THREE dies cuts on your creation.

I got lured in to watching the accordion dies on create and craft and then shopped around to get a set that was reasonably priced to use,  this is my first attempt and the recipient was very pleased with it (I found it quite hard to photograph so apologies).  the panels are individually and I then cut the topper squares so fulfilled Wendy's three die cut brief!  The panels are stamped with a set from card-io and a sentiment by crafters companion.






Our sponsor is Sissix and they are giving this wonderful set of dies.

                      


Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.


5 comments:

  1. Looks fab Tracy, alot of work I would have thought. I watched C&C too but purse would not allow, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design Tracy, I love this!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always a really super card Tracy and great shape.

    Hope you have a good weekend, keep warm.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous shape of card and great images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous accordion card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x