5 December 2015

Allsorts Week 330 - CAS

Hi All

Brenda is our hostess with the mostess this week and has set a nice theme for quick and easy cards (which i should know as mine is hot off the press) the theme is

********Clean and Simple********

The theme of your work can be anything you wish, it just needs to be CAS style, I know it's one that scares some of us a little, me included as it's always so temping to fill in those white spaces, but I am sure you will all rise to the challenge.

I have used a image by our sponsor scrappers delight called  spreading a little magic silhouette, ive printed this straight onto card and made a blank, few gems and a ribbon and its done!



Our sponsor this week is Scrappers Delight offering one winner three of their images


My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights), I discovered the digital scrap booking world November 2008 and started to Design February 2009 and really love it so I decided I wanted to have my own shop so here we are lol.

There is also a second prize to be won, a pretty My Minds Eye paper pad..................



5 comments:

  1. Great minds and all that Tracy, but they are prefect images for the theme and love your take.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly haven't show that you are scared of this type of challenge a fabulous take on the theme, lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful CAS card Tracy I do like that image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and beautiful card Tracy;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x