24 September 2016

Allsorts Week 382 - Use Newsprint

Annie has set this weeks theme which is ********Use some newsprint********

How you incorporate that into your creation is up to use, it could be stamped newsprint, pages from an old book or even DP with a print patter on it, but so long as we can see it clearly we will be happy bunnies.

I had to search the web for some newsprint, if you read closely you will note its a fascinating story about Moose!


Our sponsor this week is.......................


My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights), I discovered the digital scrap booking world November 2008 and started to Design February 2009 and really love it so I decided I wanted to have my own shop so here we are lol.

As always the Design Team have been beavering away to create some wonderfully inspiration pieces.........


5 comments:

  1. It's a great design Tracy and very smart in the monochrome colours.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully constructed card, so elegant looking. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the design the colours and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love the black and white to compliment the newsprints, great design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x