24 August 2013

Allsorts Week 221 - Use Acetate

Hi

I hope you are all having a lovely summer

This week at allsorts Helene is challenging us to use acetate, as a lot of my stuff is still in boxes and I don't know where to start looking for things I thought this may cause me a few challenges however I decided to make use of my new tonic cracker die and make a box with an acetate insert (after managing to find some acetate!



Jodie from tonic does a box tutorial however as I don't have big enough card I decided to design my own and use 12 X 12 sheets - I guess with the bigger size you could fit 6 crackers in

I am really pleased with these and am going to try and make a baby gift set next



7 comments:

  1. How really different and nice for the theme Tracy, think I must have missed this Tonic product.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely creation Tracy.
    Gr Elly

    PS I have a blogcandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Tracy,
    deine Box finde ich sehr schön ,vor allen kann man jetzt die schönen Bonbons,die du gebastelt hast,sehen,
    liebe Grüße Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Tracy, I love the crackers you've made and the box is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it turned out fantastically and thanks for the aid today =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great Tracy, I want to have a go at making crackers myself. They look hop bought in the box. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a brilliant project, fabulous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x